You are here
- Rudy Cajka
Rudy Cajka is political activist and historian currently residing in Texas. He is an active member of the Denton County Republican Party and has written numerous articles on political and conservative topics for many years. He is a free market conservative and he devotes considerable time analyzing elections and current events.
Rudy Cajka also has many other interests including financial analysis, investing and world travel among others and occasionally the posts on this blog will reflect those interests.
POLITICAL RESUME FOR RUDY CAJKA Biographical Information for Rudy Cajka:
- Born in Montreal, Canada
- Graduated from McGill University in 1959 with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Emigrated to the United States in 1959
- Married to Carol Cajka since 1983. Lived in many different parts of the United States including Boston, MA, Poughkeepsie, NY, Gaithersburg, MD, Austin, TX, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Fort Worth, TX and currently living in Denton, TX. Have also lived overseas in Copenhagen, Denmark and Kobe, Japan.
- Worked for IBM for 30 years in various Systems Engineering, Programming and Marketing positions. Worked for 7-Eleven Inc. Corporate IT in Dallas, TX for 10 years as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Retired in 2005 to pursue interests in travel, investments and Republican politics.
Republican Party Activities:
- 1965 – 1969: Treasurer, Dutchess County, New York Young Republicans
- 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006: Delegate to Senate District Convention 12, Tarrant County
- 2000: Senate District 12 Resolutions Committee (Tarrant County)
- 2000, 2002, 2006: Delegate to the Texas State Republican Convention (from Tarrant Co.)
- 2002, 2004, 2006: Election worker in Primary and General Elections, Tarrant Co.
- 2006: Election Judge, Republican Primary, Tarrant Co.
- 2007: Delegate to the Texas Republican Straw Poll
- 2008: Treasurer & Publicity Chair, Robson Ranch Republican Club
- 2008: Senate District 12 (Denton County) Resolutions Committee Member
- 2008: Assistant Pct. Chair for Pct 421
- 2008: Asst Elections Judge, Republican Primary & Runoff
- 2008: Delegate to the Texas State Republican Convention (From Denton Co.)
- 2008: Chairman, DCRP Audit Committee
- 2008: Denton County Deputy Volunteer Voter Registrar
- 2008: Member of the
- 2008: Primary Election Early Ballot Board, Denton County
- 2008: Member, Denton County Republican Assembly
- 2008: Chairman, General Election Early Ballot Board, Denton County
- 2008: Asst. Election Judge, General Election
- 2008: Club Member of the Year, Robson Ranch Republican Club
- 2009: Chairman, Robson Ranch Republican Club
- 2009: Asst. Pct. Chair for Precinct 421
- 2009: Member, TEA Party Committee for Denton County
- 2009: Delegate, Texas Republican Assembly Convention – June 2009
- 2009: Elected SD12 District Director for the Texas Republican Assembly State Board
- 2009: Deputy Volunteer Voter Registrar
- 2008 - 2010: Published multiple Newsletter articles for DCRP Newsletter
- 2009: Chairman, Early Ballot Board for the November Constitutional Election
- 2009: Election Judge, Pct. 412, November Constitutional Election
- 2009: Denton County Republican Party Chairman’s Award
- 2010: Chairman, Texas Republican Assembly Endorsing Convention
- 2010: Asst. Pct. Chair for Precinct 421
- 2010: Denton County Deputy Volunteer Voter Registrar
- 2010: Vice-Chairman and Program Chair, Robson Ranch Republican Club
- 2010: Campaign Chairman, Denton County Republican Assembly PAC
- 2010: Chairman, Republican Primary Election, Early Ballot Board
- 2010: Temporary & Permanent Chairman, SD 12 District Convention Resolutions Cmte
- 2010: Delegate to the Texas State Republican Convention (From Denton Co.)
- 2010: Chairman, Denton County Early Ballot Board for the March Republican Primary
- 2010: Chairman, Denton County Early Ballot Board for the November General Election
- 2010: Assistant Treasurer, Denton County Republican Party
- 2010: Club Member of the Year, Robson Ranch Republican Club
- 2010: Club Member of the Year, Denton County Republican Assembly
- View recent blog entries
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months